Layers are elements in a design that get rendered onto a component. There are many different layer types:
- Box - Draw squares, rectangles, and lines.
- Image - Draw images and icons on your design.
- Note - Keep track of notes or do some template variable calculation.
- Orb - Draw circles and ellipses.
- Polygon - Draw triangles, hexagons, and other polygons.
- Table - Make a table.
- Text - Draw text on your designs.
Each layer has many different properties that controls various aspects of how that layer is rendered. The videos below discuss various aspects of rendering.